We Want You!
Auxiliary Members provide direct operational and administrative support to many local U.S. Coast Guard units. As an Auxiliarist, you are authorized to wear the privileged U.S. Coast Guard Auxiliary uniform, and to become part of the elite U.S. Coast Guard Forces. All recruits must meet the minimum standards below:
- At least 17 years of age
- U.S. citizen
- No felony convictions
If you are interested in joining Team Coast Guard complete the inquiry form below. A Flotilla Staff Officer will contact you to discuss your potential role in the U.S. Coast Guard Auxiliary. You are joining a proud, volunteer, non-military component of the United States Coast Guard, and we will welcome your time and resources in furthering the United States Coast Guard mission.
- Military ID
- Visit U.S. Coast Guard Active Duty Stations
- Support Maritime Safety (Search and Rescue, Distress Vessels)
- Support Maritime Security
- Protection of Natural Resources
- Train with local and federal agencies
- Purchase from Coast Guard Exchange
- Support Local Boating Community the first time!
Complete and submit the form below to receive a phone call and subsequent screening interview.
The Auxiliary Operations Division supports water surface operations, public education, vessel examinations, marine protection, and extensive training